Assuring Project / Product Quality Control
PT. Asri Utama offers two types of Inspection – Shop and Site Inspection. These services are provided as a Second or Third Party.
Second Party is when PT. Asri Utama will work for and under the direction of the customer.
Third Party inspection is where PT. Asri Utama will work as an independent body.
Additionally PT. Asri Utama offers Second Inspection Services. This is where PT. Asri Utama will inspect equipment from a manufacturer on behalf of the end user.
PT. Asri Utama offers an extensive suite of Inspection Services to meet your needs:
Once the equipment is delivered to site, PT. Asri Utama supervises the various construction, installation and commissioning aspects to ensure that the asset is properly installed, and is capable of operating within the safety Conditions determined by the client’s Specifications, local and International codes and government guidelines.
Vendor inspection involves inspecting items at their place of manufacture before delivery.
This is the most convenient and cost-effective way to determine whether a product, service, process, piece of equipment or installation complies with expressed needs, customer expectations, applicable regulations or other specific requirements.
Vendor inspection can include, review of material certificates, visual inspection, witness and verification of various non-destructive tests, witnessed inspections, witnessed factory acceptance tests, supervision of mechanical or functional tests and pre shipment inspections.
– Manage risk linked to the quality and safety of supplied materials, equipment and services
– The reassurance of an independent assessment
– A cost-effective way to verify quality assurance/quality control organization of your suppliers
– Skilled personnel with relevant experience and qualifications building confidence in your supply chain
- Checking of Quality Assurance Plan of contractors/ vendors and making suggestions if necessary and approval to final acceptance of quality.
- To ensure that contractors / vendors carry out work in accordance with their respective quality assurance programmed.
- Undertake inspection and witness such tests, which are required to ensure that all equipment and materials procured confirm to the specifications and relevant codes and standards as per approved Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Inspection of material, plant equipment and structures at vendors works before dispatch.
- Inspection of received material at site to assess to start landing, damages and recommend replacement measures.
- Stages / routine inspection as well as final inspection based on following codes e.g. ASME, BS, DIN, IS and other relevant codes / standards
- Testing of material as per approved QAP.
- Issue of routine inspection memo.
- Checking of compliance report, if any.
- Issue of final acceptance certificate.
Arcadia Green Office Park, TB Simatupang Kav. 88 Jakarta – 12250
+62 888 868 4000