Pre-Shipment Inspection & Post-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
PSI is a systematic inspection of randomly selected units of all buyer’s batches of orders, and is carried out when production is at least 80% complete and packed.
Pre-Shipment Inspection / Post-Shipment Inspection, ensures that the product purchased meets quality standards, technical specifications and contract requirements.
Why Choose Pre-Shipment Inspection from PT Asri Utama IP&S?
As an International reputable inspection services company, we offer you a unique global presence, along with the necessary accreditations. This enables us to perform a detailed inspection prior to shipment, in the country of exportation, in every corner of the world. This helps you to:
- Assure the quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading of your shipments
- Be certain that your goods are handled safely and correctly
- Ensure that your goods arrive at their place of destination in compliance with technical specifications, quality standards and contractual agreements
Our pre-shipment inspection services include:
- Dimensional inspection
- Documentation review
- Packing and marking checks
- Visual inspection
- Witness tests
- Witness sample measurements in factory
- Verifying the number of packing cases and marking against contractual specifications
- Checking for appropriate handling during loading
- Checking the stowing, fastening and wedging on the means of transport
Contact us today to find out how our pre-shipment inspection services can assure your products meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.